TOTAL PRERP TIME: 1 hour
360 gr tahini
4 L eggs
1.5 tbsp vinegar
¾ tsp baking soda
1.5 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp dry oregano
1 tsp paprika
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp sesame
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180c).
2. Grease a baking loaf pan, and line with a baking sheet.
3. Mix all ingredients together until homogenous.
4. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and decorate with some seeds and sesame on top.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let the bread cool in the pan.
7.Take the bread out of the pan, slice and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe ? Show Us!
Post your creations on social media, hashtag it @IncredibleTahini, and tag @IncredibleTahing for a chacne to be featured.